Wednesday, September 1, 2010

While Looking For Clouds, I Instead Found a Kamono Dragon...











Ok, these are some more pics of clouds I took today. The first one was taken because I saw the cloud as a dancing sheep. ^ ^ So cute.
In the other pictures I tried to focus on bring out the clouds in the sky by incorporating the landscape into the shot. I have never taken any photography before, if anything I hated using a camera when I was younger. However, looking through the lens of a camera for these sketch book projects has made me come to understand why someone could get hooked into this sort of medium.

The last pic was something I found on my way to the bus. It made me laugh because I thought of it as a joke... but, apart of me (the one that is more gullible) wonders if it is true. I mean, those things are illegal to own right? Besides, I would want more of a reward then $150 if I found such a thing randomly in Pullman.

No comments:

Post a Comment