Monday, September 20, 2010

Space # 4

While in class one morning, I wounder if one space could actually be two different spaces. So I sat at my seat in the empty class room. I thought this is my "Space" then I go up and moved to the front of the class and looked out at all the empty seats.
It felt very different to be up there and just imagining all those faces staring back at me made me feel unconformable. Almost as if I was invading some place and getting too much unwanted attention. This was my Professor's "Space".
I then moved to the very back of the class. From here it made me feel like I was watching a movie or some sort of performance. Not just the performance of the Teacher, but also the students. This "space" felt like that of an observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment