Monday, September 20, 2010

Space # 3

I enter the doors to the sound of silent ticking and whispers. Students are in groups thought they do not seem to be parts of a group. The all stare at glowing panels with concentration or amusement.
I see a woman underneath a sign with the word "Reference" on it. She is also focused on her own glowing panel. I pass her with no greeting.
As I walk into this space I begin to feel as if I am getting lost. There are walls everywhere. Walls decorated with compressed papers in various ages, size and widths. As I walk thought this labyrinth like space I found that this space consisted of many levels and was actually quite large and with quite a few people.
However, as I walked deeper into this maze of walls, the illusion that I was alone in this place made me feel eery and also a little panicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment