So I talked to Turk today about the whole Bio-project thing. It might be that I'm putting the horse behind the cart while thinking too hard on the Bio when I should be thinking more on my connections project. However, it might just be that I am making connections right now by thinking through the Bio... which I guess might not count since I'm not actually working on any real project yet. *shrugs* I might just be over thinking things.
I still kinda like my idea of doing my bio on the character of "The Little Mermaid" even though the idea has been giving me mixtures of anxious and self conscious feelings from choosing something so seemingly childish. After talking with Turk, who apparently was in the same boat I am in now, has suggested that I read "The Mythic Image" by Joseph Campbell to see if his writings can help guide me around my love for different Archetypes in fairy tales such as the little mermaid.
I have met 3 people who smiled/commented on my fox had today. My urge to make a ton of animal ear hats have increased again.
P.S. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_L_5vrHoWQ
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment