Monday, March 7, 2011

Some loose ends...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey%27s_fist

After reading this wiki-history on monkey fists, I felt that maybe doing a from of transportation from one point to another would carry some meaning (where that might be is still up in the air). I was also thinking that I could cut these fist as I walked, leaving a trail of fears, anxieties, doubts, sorrows and grief that would lead from point a to point b.
I want to color code the monkey fist to represent memories/stories with some form of emotional weight to them and then wear them on my body. I'm not sure if I should make my own color code or one taken by an existing one like in this site below.

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

It could be the aura of that particular memory... which I was basically after in regards to giving these knots (memories/stories) attached with emotion (color/sound or no sound) and possibly an actual label of a memory/story that fills those requirements .

on an side note, someone drew my attention to this...

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4z7uRk/www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/10/view/11774/dentsu-paint-sound-sculptures.html

No comments:

Post a Comment