I have been thinking quite a bit on what I should do for the out of class installation still life project. I was thinking that a toilet installation would be interesting... whether it be inside the bowl itself or in a stall I do not know.
However, that idea does not feel like flows well with me for some reason... so I'm still going over more ideas.
I want to activate a place that people normally take for granted or ignore entirely with bits and pieces of sewing craft stuff. I would also like it to mean something... which is probably why the toilet idea is not fitting very nicely.
About the BS project... I feel that 1) We (the sculpture class) should all be involved in the project 2) I like the idea of doing a flash mob sort of thing or an interactive piece where we involve others outside the class to make them apart of the experience. 3) The idea of doing whatever it is on a bus is intriguing.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment