Monday, August 30, 2010

Observation #'s 1- 6

* There was a guy sitting in the bus today that was dressed to look cool. He had his bleached hair in a fo-hawk, wearing a blue plaid sport's shirt and listening to his i-pod. However, I didn't notice until he was odd the bus that he what wearing a TMNT backpack. I couldn't help but smile the rest of the way to my bus-stop. Now that was really cool.

* I wondered one day, "How many times in one day do I look at my cellphone for the time?"
So, that day I counted and by the end of it all it was 31 times. Man, it's like cellphones are the new age pocket watch.

* Sometimes I wonder why they didn't go ahead and colorize the exposed piping in the CUB's ceiling. I would have giving the building and artistic twist.
Just imagine student walking and taking notice the side of a building most usually ignore.
If they did do that, I would have been one of those student who would have followed the pipes to see where the led.

* When I went to go see Inception I told my self that I would count ever one who was in my theater. It was very difficult, especially when you had people arriving late. What I counted ended up being 53 people. A lot more then my roommate predicted.
I wondered if that was the case because my professor asked his students to go see it.

* If you go into the Todd building where the Hospitality Teaching Center is located, you will see two movable coat hanging racks. I believe these racks have the potential to become musical instruments.
All one needs to do is run their hand over the metal hangers to create chimes with a bit more of a twang sound to them.

* Have you ever looked at your hand long enough for it to forget that it was your hand. I have a few times while drawing them. Its a very strange feeling to look at something that is a part of you and see it as something alien.
In those moments I feel diconected with my hands and I wonder if I really ever noticed them for what they really were at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment