Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How long do I take when looking at things?

I don't think I spend enough time just looking at things and staying interested in the object, image or event. Unless I find myself captured by something of what I'm looking at that pulls me in, I find it really difficult to look without looking beyond that object and back into my own dazed mind. The other day while looking through WSU art gallery, I think I only stood in front of a piece of art for about 10 to 20 seconds... if anything 1 min was my max for each.

Every day objects very in the amount of time I look, sometime fleeting and sometime I cant help but stare. I did have a moment like that the other day while I waited for the bus. A girl walked up next to me and I found that I couldn't stop staring at her hair and colbolt blue coat. Her long hair was a bleached blonde which changed to a warm orange as it fell down her back. The way the colors lay next to each other was beautiful.

It was a awkward.

Now that I think of it, I do tend to look the longest at people. Creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment